It's the little things that mean the most.....

When I pray for these children my prayer is for them to have kind, loving hearts....this is our life...our journey...our Hardy Hearts....

Monday, December 30, 2013

a funk for Rolls


I love this little guy.....truly I do. He is so sweet, so kind, so funny, and so full of life. He is kind of having a rough time right now...he is not loving school...missing his friends...Riggs is gone so much...he has put a lot of pressure on himself for running...I just feel like he is in a funk and I hate that for him. This was a selfie I found of him on his phone...so unlike the funny, smiling, ones I usually find.  Hoping his contagious laugh and dazzling smile will be back soon...I am doing everything I can to bring it back.

No comments:

Post a Comment