It's the little things that mean the most.....

When I pray for these children my prayer is for them to have kind, loving hearts....this is our life...our journey...our Hardy Hearts....

Thursday, January 23, 2014

Welcome Back Blog

Do what you love and do it often....this is a quote I believe with my whole heart...but some how a forgot this for a moment...with my blog. I love blogging...for me it is like a therapy....it's a way to really step back and look at my life..and perspective is always good. It is a way to relive the immense happiness my family and friends give me...and a way to remember the sad times too. Because the dark times make the light so much more warm. I just got caught up in life....busy, crazy life...and I didn't make time for my blog and oh how I have missed it.So I have a lot of ground to make up...but I can't wait to catch up...if only I could feel this way about working out and laundry....(deep sigh).

1 comment:

  1. We miss your updates....hope all is well..Thomas family

    ReplyDelete