It's the little things that mean the most.....

When I pray for these children my prayer is for them to have kind, loving hearts....this is our life...our journey...our Hardy Hearts....

Thursday, October 17, 2013

so proud

Dear Tater Tot,
I just wanted a take a moment and tell you how proud I am of you for trying out this running business. It's out of your comfort zone...or so I thought. I thought 2 weeks in the hot July weather...running hills, sweating...push ups...sit ups....well, I just thought that would not be your cup of tea and after 2 weeks you would return to your books and kiss XC goodbye...but man was I wrong. You have tried so hard.....worked so hard...and pushed yourself in ways I never thought possible. You embraced something new...something hard....and gave it all you had...and I am so proud of you for that. You finish every race and every practice with a smile....and that leaves me smiling and so happy inside. You never cease to amazing me and that is one of the things I love most about you. Keep pushing and growing, sweet girl....the sky is the limit for you!

All my love,
Moma

No comments:

Post a Comment