It's the little things that mean the most.....

When I pray for these children my prayer is for them to have kind, loving hearts....this is our life...our journey...our Hardy Hearts....

Friday, November 1, 2013

Rumble 2013

Oh sweet Rumble....we just love this meet! It has so many good memories attached to it!
When I close my eyes this is what I see at the Rumble....finding this precious peanut at the end of the shoot....all smiles....so proud...after running his first Rumble (deep sigh)
 It truly is the best meet...it's like you can truly feel the energy in the air!I spent Friday helping set up the course and loved catching up with some of my XC friends.

Riggs was excited...he LOVES the Rumble! His friends were there to cheer him on!
and so was Jordyn....so sweet.
and of course...Jeremy and me...we could not wait for the Rumble to begin!

This team means something to him already....
I love how they pray and cheer before every meet.......
He had a great start....
and he looked good...like he was back to the runner he wanted to be....
He just kept passing people and when he came out of the woods he was first on the team!
and he held that spot....and gave it all he had....
all the way to the finish line..... 
He was happy....
I was so proud.....and it was a great start to our day!
So now we were ready to focus on Goshen.....

and one little guy in particular......
Rollins was an emotional basket case before he ran....he is not handling the pressure of he and Ethan being so competitive well...it's really causing him a lot of stress and I just hate that for him....
But off the gun went.....
and the race began.....
He had a great race.....
and although he was close.....today E got him....so Rollins shed tears before, during and after the race....
But then took a breath.......
and seemed to let it all go....
and SK....well she ran her heart out!
and was happy to be part of the team and with her friends!
We are so proud of her!
we waited for the awards.....
and were pleased as punch that Goshen came in first place.......
and so did North!

As far as Rumbles go....I'd say this was a pretty good one! Happy Rumble!

No comments:

Post a Comment