It's the little things that mean the most.....

When I pray for these children my prayer is for them to have kind, loving hearts....this is our life...our journey...our Hardy Hearts....

Sunday, December 14, 2014

Countdown to 9

It's hard to believe that this little girl will be 9 in just a few days..her last year in single digit land for the rest of her life. Although it seems like 9 years has flown by...in some ways she seems so much older than 9. She is wise beyond her years...an "old soul" I would call her. She sees the big picture, this one. Mrs. Parrot called to tell me that she spent her recess picking up trash on the playground...for no other reason than it needed to be done. Her heart goes out to those in need and anyone having a rough time on any given day. She is lovely....and brilliant....and I love being her moma! She wants another surprise party this year so we can't wait to fill her in on the celebration when the time comes!

No comments:

Post a Comment