It's the little things that mean the most.....

When I pray for these children my prayer is for them to have kind, loving hearts....this is our life...our journey...our Hardy Hearts....

Tuesday, February 16, 2016

North Basketball banquet 2016

Tonight we gathered together for the basketball banquet. It's some balloons in the cafeteria with some food on the back tables to those looking in the window. But if you were in the room you would see it it was so much more.
 It was a night of accomplishment for first seasons completed...and for these two one more notch in their friendship...another thread that ties them even closer.
 It was a night of bitter sweet lasts.....as we said goodbye to our 8th grade team. Most of these boys have been on this team for three years under the same coach.

and for many of these boys....who are leaving the North family next year....it was the first time it hit them that they are leaving this. The text I got from Jack that night is one I will carry in my heart forever. Everythig is so bittersweet......

 Every boy was recognized with love and I was touched to be recognized with love as well. Debbie made me cry and Derek was so heartfelt with his words too.....
 I love this school....I love this team...I love the families and friendships....and I love these boys.....
 So blessed to have been a part of this season.....so...so blessed.


No comments:

Post a Comment