It's the little things that mean the most.....

When I pray for these children my prayer is for them to have kind, loving hearts....this is our life...our journey...our Hardy Hearts....

Thursday, October 27, 2016

Swing Time


I will admit that there are many days the required daily ready for my third graders is just one more thing for us to do....although I know it's so important and I love to read...and I want her to love to read....and well, you know what I mean. It's one of those things that we do...check itoff the list...and move one...becasue the list is endless. But lately, I have been trying to look at this time as a time to enjoy her...for the world to stop for just a minute (20 minutes really.... to meet the mininum time) :)
We like to read on the swing and it has been lovely to have this time with her. She is certainly not something I ever want to check off a list. I hope she is on my list forever...sometimes an endless is a good thing.


No comments:

Post a Comment