It's the little things that mean the most.....

When I pray for these children my prayer is for them to have kind, loving hearts....this is our life...our journey...our Hardy Hearts....

Saturday, July 30, 2011

pencils paper crayons markers

Deep sigh...Back to school has officially entered our daily vocabulary. We are excited to find out teachers on Monday but none of us in the Hardy house are ready to let go of summer! The back to school shopping is so overwhelming with four kids...and all the back to school needs drives we do too. The pile above is round one at Target for my littles. We had to add to it later at Office Depot and on Monday we will get grade specific packaged school supplies at the Goshen book store for Riggs, Rollins and Sarah Kate...and then we move onto the teacher wish lists! I'm not gonna lie...I do love back to school shopping! I love a new crayon more than anything...and the possibilities a newly sharpened pencil holds...but it means giving up my littles all day and I'm just not ready for that yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment