It's the little things that mean the most.....

When I pray for these children my prayer is for them to have kind, loving hearts....this is our life...our journey...our Hardy Hearts....

Friday, February 8, 2013

Lila...our journey to Kindergarten

 Lila Ray is our baby....the baby...
And I will admit that it may be my fault that she is clingy and not as ready, willing and able to learn. She is content to still be on my hip...and I think she senses that I will carry her around forever....she feels my clinging to her fleeting baby days and in return clings to me. But with Kindergarten coming...it may be time for her to walk a little more...on her own.  So slowly we are doing just that. She does not like lunch bunch.... she prefers to be picked up and come home with me...but this week she stayed one day....it was a start.
 and she could care less about learning...she is not like my other 3...in more ways than this...but none the less...learning is one of the differences. We have been working so hard on her letters & numbers...with little results...but this week she showed a little more promise......
And she came with this sheet with a note from her teacher that she completed it independently! We were so excited as this in not the note we usually see on her work.
Lila Ray keeps me on my toes for sure. She has been a challenge since she came into the world, but she is worth every deep sigh she causes me to take every day. Wish us luck as we get her ready for kindergarten...it going to take much more than a new pack of crayons to get her there, but with love and patience I hope we can get her where she needs to be!

No comments:

Post a Comment