It's the little things that mean the most.....

When I pray for these children my prayer is for them to have kind, loving hearts....this is our life...our journey...our Hardy Hearts....

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

the status of me

trying to get the swelling down
I don't blog about me much....why would I when the littles are so colorful....and so full of happy life?But it been a rough patch....and I have not been feeling good....at all. That being said my typical days have been harder....than usual. 
Like yesterday....just a typical day. I got up at 5:15 and the morning routine began. We left at 7 to get SK to school to be a cashier for the crayon factory. After the crayon factory I took the 5th grade class picture. I left Goshen and took Lila to school. I went to Target and got 3 birthday presents, I had a meeting at Sign a rama about the banners for the XC assembly, I worked on the 5th grade Freeze In we are planning. I picked up Lila at school. We met Lexi at Chick fil A for lunch. I took Lila to ballet at 1 . We left ballet and headed to Goshen carpool. We picked up the kids and beaded to Buckner for  3:00 haircuts. We went back to Goshen to drop Riggs off for basketball at 4:00. We ran home and got Rollins ready for track. Sk had her guitar lesson and I made dinner. We left for track and dropped off Rollins to the park to run at 5. I headed to Goshen to pick up basketball carpool at 5:30. We came home and the evening routine of dinner, homework and baths began. But when you don't feel good...well..it's hard....well...harder.

and on top of not feeling good...with my throat being paralyzed......the acid from my stomach just come right up...and it is literally eating my  back teeth away...it's so embarrassing. I have had a series of root canals and teeth extractions to get me back on track from this and it has been so painful.But it is what it is...and I am going to do some tests here and head to Cincinnati to see if we can get me feeling better. I just don't have the time to feel like this.....and I sure don't have the patience.I have littles to love, sleepovers to have, Valentines parties to plan, and the beat goes on......and my heart is right with it...it's my body that seems to be dragging behind.....but hopefully we can get me back where I need to be and I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment