It's the little things that mean the most.....

When I pray for these children my prayer is for them to have kind, loving hearts....this is our life...our journey...our Hardy Hearts....

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

100 day of school 2013

We celebrated the 100th day of school!
I packed special snack for my littles ....just a little happy when they opened their back backs at school!
It was such a fun day!
The first graders dressed up like they were 100 years old! SK even took a pocketbook! I wanted to put juicy fruit gum in it so it would smell just like my Grandma Taylor's pocketbook did every Sunday at church.
 They did all kinds of fun 100 day activities!They took a hundred steps in the hall way....
and build a tower with 100 cups!

It was also early release day! So that made the 100th day of school extra fun!
Riggs' buddies had a ball hanging out...and going to the woods! I spend the afternoon washing shoes and socks and listening to the sounds of happy kids!

Happy 100 days of school my Goshen Gators!


No comments:

Post a Comment