It's the little things that mean the most.....

When I pray for these children my prayer is for them to have kind, loving hearts....this is our life...our journey...our Hardy Hearts....

Friday, July 19, 2013

and we are off!

I am exhausted already. Leaving the country with 4 littles behind has been weeks of work. I can't begin to tell you the planning that went into leaving. The good thing was that packing seemed easy for me. I threw some stuff in my big, orange North-face back pack and that was it.
Pulling away from my littles was hard.....and the ride to the airport was quiet for me as I coped. I have never left them like this...this long....this far away.....

But then we were there...ready to leave it all behind for a week away....in Europe. 
Just me and this guy...no kids.....7 days....
Stuttgart, Germany here we come......

goodbye....Louisville....Kentucky....America....

The flight was long......

But soon enough we were there.....and ready for our adventure to begin!


No comments:

Post a Comment