It's the little things that mean the most.....

When I pray for these children my prayer is for them to have kind, loving hearts....this is our life...our journey...our Hardy Hearts....

Friday, May 28, 2010

Kinderderby for Rollins!




Derby is in the air! Today was the annual Goshen Elementary Kinderdeby!My Rollins is fast as can be so we were all expecting great things...and he was so excited! He got new "fast" shoes for the big event and he made an awesome horse. All the kindergators came out and walked the post parade and then all the parents got teary as we sang My Old Kentucky Home. And then the races began.....
When it was Rollins' turn he got up the to start line and starting from Riggs' class and growing the student body started chanting....Rollins...Rollins!!! It was so cute...I teared up again and Riggs was so hopeful for his little brother...standing there shaking his hands and chanting for him! Well, Rollins was fast and he was amazing....so fast that he ran out of his new shoes and was beat by a nose...so the teacher said...I will go to my grave saying it was a tie!

No comments:

Post a Comment