It's the little things that mean the most.....

When I pray for these children my prayer is for them to have kind, loving hearts....this is our life...our journey...our Hardy Hearts....

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Watkins...last day for Sk this year!



Today Sarah Kate had her last day of school picnic at Watkins. It was fun, but sad for me...I feel like she is just not in the right place for her sometimes...Watkins is amazing but she is so smart...the kids in her class are sweet but seem like such babies compared to her. She doesn't have a BFF in her class....she doesn't realize that she is so much smarter and so much more mature than they are...but she loves them all and they love her. I just wish so much she could start kindergaten in the fall. I am really looking forward to her reading tutor this summer...to give her more of what she needs and wants. I am so proud of her!

No comments:

Post a Comment