It's the little things that mean the most.....

When I pray for these children my prayer is for them to have kind, loving hearts....this is our life...our journey...our Hardy Hearts....

Friday, May 28, 2010

a few more days with a kindergator and a second grader....






The end of school is near and I can not believe how much these two boys of grown...physically and sociallY! I look at Riggs and his face is thinnner and his body is leaner and yet more muscular. He seems a little more confident...orders his own food when we go out to eat and looks adults in the eyes when he answers the questions they ask. He is helpful with Lila and just seems to be a little happier....like the world doesn't owe him as much as he thought it did at one time. Rollins has just blossomed...leaving his first year of school as a reader and with a network of friends and experiences that have made him a "big boy". I am so proud of them both.

No comments:

Post a Comment