It's the little things that mean the most.....

When I pray for these children my prayer is for them to have kind, loving hearts....this is our life...our journey...our Hardy Hearts....

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Mothers Day 2010

Precious....this day was precious. The day started with four little faces bearing four gifts...then dragging me out to the deck to see a pot of daisies they had planted for me...and four hugs...and too many kisses to count! Mothers day is very special to me...because being a mother is my whole world...it is what I do every day all day. There is no corporate world that I divide my time with...it is me for my kids and that is the life I have chosen to lead...that Jeremy and I want for the children. So when you give your all...your heart...your love...your life to something it is nice to stop for a moment and feel the love.....and see it in their sweet faces.

No comments:

Post a Comment