It's the little things that mean the most.....

When I pray for these children my prayer is for them to have kind, loving hearts....this is our life...our journey...our Hardy Hearts....

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Bubbles





Life is full and busy at our house...always something going on...but there are some times and some moments when it is like the worls stops for us. This happed today as the kids were outside...all in four different directions...and suddenly Lila asked Riggs to blow her some bubbles...and he did and as they floated up in the air...SK came to join and then Rollins...and there they were...my four beautiful children...laughing and giggling and chasing bubbles across the yard...happpy...lovely children...brothers and sisters....my whole world...,my everything....my dream come true....my wish come true......pure bliss for me as a mother...it is moments like that that you don't want to end but they do....soon Riggs put the bubbles down and grabbed a soccer ball and he and Rollins headed off to play a game....leaving me in an "i am in love with my children coma" that feels so good!

No comments:

Post a Comment