It's the little things that mean the most.....

When I pray for these children my prayer is for them to have kind, loving hearts....this is our life...our journey...our Hardy Hearts....

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Homemade Ice cream


We made homemade icecream tonight for supper...the sound of the ice cream maker just brings me back to my childhood. I am not sure we made it often when I was little but the memories are fond and the taste is sweet! The girls just sat there watching and waiting for the sound to stop.....when the loud churn stops they know it is ready! They were so cute as they sat up chairs and waited patiently for the sweet goodness of summer that awaited them! Sometimes things just taste better when you have to wait for them. The kids loved it and it made me happy to give them a summer memory. I am not sure what happy memories they will take from their childhood but if I fill them up with happy ones surely they will take a few and carry them in their hears forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment