It's the little things that mean the most.....

When I pray for these children my prayer is for them to have kind, loving hearts....this is our life...our journey...our Hardy Hearts....

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

might be the last time...


This morning I got up early as usual and got everything organized for the school day...clothes and shoes laid out...back packs packed...DS's charged...ipods charged....water bottles filled....notes signed...Full House is turned on the TV and then get tea poured and waiting for two sleepy boys. I go and wake them one at a time with gentle nudges and kisses and then I carry them down and lay them each on a couch and hand them their tea. I do this every morning but this morning I clung to carrying Riggs....he is much to big to be carried but he still lets me so I still do it...and I love every second of it...he tucks his arms in just he did as an infant and if I close my eyes he is little and weightless.....I think this morning may be the last time I carry him down for school. You want them to gow and in the same breath you want to keep them little forever.....

No comments:

Post a Comment