It's the little things that mean the most.....

When I pray for these children my prayer is for them to have kind, loving hearts....this is our life...our journey...our Hardy Hearts....

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Terrible twos!






Tonight we got our Beach pictures taken....the children were truly beautiful!! and everyone was so cooperative....everyone but Lila Ray! She would not get down...she kicked...screamed....threw sand...would not sit with the kids...stand by the kids...would not leave my hip without screaming! It was a nightmare!I got teary sitting there...i had so many hopes in these beach pictures. These were my beach pictures...the ones of all four precious children that I would have hanging up forever...with Lila as a toddler....I was so excited...and then so sad that Lila had picked this moment to be the sassiest of sassy when she had been so good all week. I sent a silent prayer for patience into the breeze and although she never settled into the bubbly todler I had planned to photograph....the pictures were beautiful and ones I will treasure forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment