It's the little things that mean the most.....

When I pray for these children my prayer is for them to have kind, loving hearts....this is our life...our journey...our Hardy Hearts....

Sunday, September 23, 2012

Coloring at Creasy

While the boys ran on this beautiful fall day...the girls and I colored...Hello Kitty pictures. We talked and discussed every item on our pages to color and in between the perfect color pics we talked about our days...our friends...and how excited we were for fall.
 I love these girls.....these sisters.......

 They truly could not be more different......

 and yet.....although they fight like sisters at times.....the love they share and the bond they share is....real....genuine...
 When I see them together in moments like this.....I feel so blessed that they have each other......
 and that I have them......
 Happy Fall, sweet girls......


Let's fill it with memories!

No comments:

Post a Comment