It's the little things that mean the most.....

When I pray for these children my prayer is for them to have kind, loving hearts....this is our life...our journey...our Hardy Hearts....

Sunday, September 30, 2012

see with your heart

I see it every day..people seeing what they want to see...or jumping on a band wagon with someone else who supposedly saw something...heard something....and we judge....and we talk and we label...and we create distance and walls between people.....and many times for no reason at all. I think sometimes we see only with one view and the scary thing it that sometimes that view is not even ours...it's a view someone told us about...whispered in our ear. When you hear things and see things..take just a moment to see them with your heart too. SO many times my heart has allowed me to take a step back and see things in a new light. Times when someone has told me something about someone....something bad..... and I hear them...I really do....but when I close my eyes...I see this person full of goodness...putting others first....living a life of kindness...and I am able to see that person with 20 goods that I have seen with my own eye versing 1 bad that I never saw at all. This works in the other way too...sometimes I am able to see 20 selfish acts with my heart verses 1 genuine act of kindness....but this is rare. My mom to this day still calls me Pollyanna for a reason. The heart truly can see beauty and love more than the eyes can ever wonder....just try to remember that...try to see with you heart....and enjoy the love and warmth as opposed to the coldness of distance and walls.

No comments:

Post a Comment