It's the little things that mean the most.....

When I pray for these children my prayer is for them to have kind, loving hearts....this is our life...our journey...our Hardy Hearts....

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Back to School Report

Well we are a few days into the back to school routine......
Sarah Kate is just happy as can be and happily goes off to school every morning!
Rollins is really missing his friends again this year but he is such a happy go lucky kid that his is doing great! He is so easy....I don't know what I would do without him!
Riggs is LOVING middle school! He is handling the work and the transition so well! He is all about his friends and I love that! Friday night they all went to the River with Kaylee and had a ball!
 I love his friends and he is so lucky to have such good ones!


and then there is Lila.....the transition road for her has been long......

Her days at school are good......
loves her friends and Mrs. P.......
but we  ( yes WE.....my heart breaks every day with this one) cry every night at bed time......every morning when the bus comes ( we have missed the bus 3 times already and here I go barefoot and braless chasing down the bus in my truckster)...and at lunch every day.
She has major anxiety over the lunch line and telling the cafeteria workers her lunch number....
God love her.....
But she will get there.....we just have to be patient and believe in her...

She will rock Kindergarten out....... (I hope) :)


No comments:

Post a Comment