It's the little things that mean the most.....

When I pray for these children my prayer is for them to have kind, loving hearts....this is our life...our journey...our Hardy Hearts....

Monday, September 16, 2013

Filed trip fun with SK

I was lucky enough to get to hang out with SK and her class today at the Frazier Historical Arms Museum. We went to see the mystical creatures exhibit...which was so cool! Mermaids, Dragons, Unicorns....oh it was so cool and the kids loved it!
It was also the first Xc spirt wear day so these cuties attended the field trip in their spirit wear....so fun! I love that she shares XC with some of her class mates!

 She loves her class...and her friends ....they are such sweet girls.....



 and during lunch she even got to catch up with old friends too!
Friends and a Sparkly unicorn ......what more could a girly second grader ask for?
It was a great day and I was so happy to share it with her and her class!

No comments:

Post a Comment