It's the little things that mean the most.....

When I pray for these children my prayer is for them to have kind, loving hearts....this is our life...our journey...our Hardy Hearts....

Saturday, September 21, 2013

Celebrations

September 11th is a day we all remember with saddness but for some it is a day of celebrations.
This September  11th we celebrated Ms. P's birthday!
All her little Gators presented her with a pink rose and hugs!
We made wishes...ate cake....
and showered her with birthday love!
This day was also the day that my friend Pam was not supposed to make it to....but she did.
So we gathered together at P's house tonight.....
and celebrated P's birthday and Pam's rebirth day.......
We laughed and shared.....loved and cried.....and I felt so happy to have shared this night with these two amazing woman that I love so very much. P reminds me to live life to it's fullest and that in the end most things are just not a big deal...Pam reminds me that I am so lucky and so blessed to be the mother to my four littles....and how precious the gift of motherhood is.
This 9-11......I felt blessed to be celebrating and joyful to be able to wrap my arms around this brave, wonderful woman and call her my friend and to be able to share a night of love with these ladies!

No comments:

Post a Comment