It's the little things that mean the most.....

When I pray for these children my prayer is for them to have kind, loving hearts....this is our life...our journey...our Hardy Hearts....

Monday, April 26, 2010

Happy 8th Birthday Rigsy!



Today it is officail...Riggs is 8! I can't believe it...I know I say that every birthday with every child...but I take the birthday harder with the first and the last. I love being a mother...and it is a true treasure to be a stay at home mom so that I can be their mother all day. I treasure that and Riggs Hardy is the child that made me a mother...he opened up my heart and my life to the world of motherhood. I adore him for that! He is a very special little boy and he celebrated at his request at Hometown pizza tonight with Colin and Rollins by his side!

No comments:

Post a Comment