It's the little things that mean the most.....

When I pray for these children my prayer is for them to have kind, loving hearts....this is our life...our journey...our Hardy Hearts....

Monday, April 19, 2010

Riggs and Baseball

Riggs started the baseball season with such promise! He was on the Reds...with Colin and Drex...he had a new bat...and was ready to hit it out of the park! I have also never seen a child more handsome in a baseball uniform...he looked long, and lean, and fast!


He would get up to bat and swing and swing....hard and focused and full of a fierce desire to just hit it...to just make contact



He didn't make contact often but when he did I felt elated...as he ran to first base...and so thankful when he made it there and was safe!


I hate to make excuses but the batting order was against him and he never made it all the way around before there were three outs all season! There were may moments of frustration and he really tried hard to grasp the game and be a baseball boy this summer.






God, I love this little boy! He tries so hard and yearns to do so well!

No comments:

Post a Comment