It's the little things that mean the most.....

When I pray for these children my prayer is for them to have kind, loving hearts....this is our life...our journey...our Hardy Hearts....

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Ballet Pictures for my Bunny










It was a very busy day today....flying from one activity to the next but the day started with Sarah Kate's ballet pictures! I pulled her hair back and added a little make up....and she was the most beautiful bunny in the world! Looking at her...I saw a glimpse of her older....I could see for a second a glimmer of a young lady instead of a little girl. She was stunning and I was in awe of her physical beauty today. I think sometimes I forget how pretty she is physically when she is so smart and her heart is so beautiful. It was just a moment that passed so quickly...because I was quickly brought back to reality as she bounced down the hall...her little bunny tail shaking...and sweet giggles with Julia Rose filled the air!

No comments:

Post a Comment