It's the little things that mean the most.....

When I pray for these children my prayer is for them to have kind, loving hearts....this is our life...our journey...our Hardy Hearts....

Friday, April 23, 2010

Proud to be pink!


Today was a pink out at Goshen...in support of breast cancer. The boys were not sure about going to school in pink of any kind...so unsure about what people might say. I explained to them the reason for the pink out....and that sometimes supporting a cause is bigger than what people might think...that searching your heart you will figure out what is right for you...but also that it was their decision to go pink or not and that either way was fine. I left it at that and this morning they both decided to go all out pink in support of the cause...I was so proud of their decision and their hearts!

No comments:

Post a Comment