It's the little things that mean the most.....

When I pray for these children my prayer is for them to have kind, loving hearts....this is our life...our journey...our Hardy Hearts....

Monday, November 12, 2012

Heading to the Mountains

We have been non stop....running...literally eating, breathing and sleeping XC. With state looming before us...we decided to take a few days of fall break and head to the mountains.
I was so excited to just.....be.....just be with my family.
 And the littles were beside themselves as well....they love the Smokey Mountains!
 I love them too...but I love stepping away from home to spend time together the most. I felt wrapped up in the warmth of family the minute we stopped to get the key to our cabin.

 We got there later in the day so we decided to head to the aquarium. The aquarium there is lovely!



 Grandpa and Bumpa were along with us on day one....and so was Mamaw.....it was so nice to bring her back to the smokeys and just be with her.
 It was a great first day of our little get away! We were excited to head to the mountains tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment