It's the little things that mean the most.....

When I pray for these children my prayer is for them to have kind, loving hearts....this is our life...our journey...our Hardy Hearts....

Thursday, November 22, 2012

Twas the night before State.......

Finally it was here....State!
Everyone was excited and full of love and support for Riggs & Rollins! Good luck gifts and goodies were dropped by and it meant so much to them that people cared so much about something that meant the world to them!
I invited the top 7 boys and girls over along with the 2 alternates for pasta and a pep talk before the big meet!

Coach Jeff came early to discuss their goals and race strategies and to talk about their competition!
We got them all carbed up....
and then fired up to run the race at the Meet of Champions!

We visualized the win from start to finish.....
I played a video I had made for them...a video that reminded them of their hard work and the heart they put into this season....

and with one last "Go Gators" we said our good byes!


Good Luck, Gators! You are so ready for this....I juts know it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment