It's the little things that mean the most.....

When I pray for these children my prayer is for them to have kind, loving hearts....this is our life...our journey...our Hardy Hearts....

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Sweet Caroline

I's been the post I have been carrying around but could not seem to sit down and compose....
My friend, Stacy...a friend from my Trimble County school days...put her youngest of 4 on the bus to preschool just like any ordinary school day. On the way home the bus crashed and her baby...her sweet Caroline....was taken from this Earth.
 I hurt for her...my heart constantly goes to her in the moments I am spending with my littles...these moments I am seeing as gifts....treasures to be savored.....and appreciated.
Kiss your babies...love with all your heart....and say I love you to those you do....You have forever changed me, Sweet Caroline.

No comments:

Post a Comment