It's the little things that mean the most.....

When I pray for these children my prayer is for them to have kind, loving hearts....this is our life...our journey...our Hardy Hearts....

Monday, November 12, 2012

Riggs' Halloween hoopla!

Riggs had his buddies over for some Halloween fun too!
They requested my home made mac and cheese for supper.....(I will admit that I love that a lot...that I feed them enough for them to have favorites at my house) I just love these boys!
Mr. Rheinhart was at the ready....and met the boys at the trampoline and told them to go wait on the porch for a guide...that would take them to his house in the haunted woods....
They waited on the porch for their guide.....
and when Jeremy showed up to take them on the haunted hike to Mr. Rheinheart's house they were so excited!
flash lights in hand...off they went! It was a fun Halloween adventure for sure!
We never got around to watching a "scary" Halloween movie that night..the previews were enough for these guys! Maybe next year!
They had a fun night hanging out...Riggs was the first little mouse to go to sleep....
The next morning...they had breakfast.......
and played a little fall football before heading home! It was a fun get together for sure!



No comments:

Post a Comment