It's the little things that mean the most.....

When I pray for these children my prayer is for them to have kind, loving hearts....this is our life...our journey...our Hardy Hearts....

Monday, April 15, 2013

Bumpa's Easter


We continued our Easter fun at Bumpa's!

Eggs were hidden again here and it was just as fun.....just as special.....

I took a few extra pics of Riggs this year...holding his Easter basket....hunting for eggs....not sure how much longer he will find the joy in the hunt.....hopefully for years to come....
but I am not sure.....he is getting pretty big!

and the littles...well they stole the show...with their delight and preciousness.....





We were so thankful to have sweet Mamaw around for another Easter.....I swear at Easter she hums "What a friend we have in Jesus".....love her so much!
It was just a great Easter afternoon!





As night fell we hid eggs again for a night hunt!

day or night we had Easter in our hearts today!

No comments:

Post a Comment