It's the little things that mean the most.....

When I pray for these children my prayer is for them to have kind, loving hearts....this is our life...our journey...our Hardy Hearts....

Thursday, April 25, 2013

wrapping up Spring break...

With one last full day at the beach we headed to the dock for pictures.....it's become a tradition now....









and then we beached it all day long.....and the weather was warm and perfect!



Lila and I found some shells and had the best time...sifting and sorting them....just time together


It was the best...most perfect...last beach day....
We needed this after the few cold days we had.....



and it worked out well for Jenna because we were not on the road to watch Louisville play...she is a true fan...so I got behind her...because that's what you do for your best friend.....I never really got the "L" down but I did try for the record....My True blue Kentucky blood just didn't mesh with the "L"
We watched....they won (barely)! 
 
and we spent the night packing up to go home!...... :(  but the memories we made were as solid and tender and real as they come.

It was a great spring break for sure and one I will forever carry in my heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment