It's the little things that mean the most.....

When I pray for these children my prayer is for them to have kind, loving hearts....this is our life...our journey...our Hardy Hearts....

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

big things for Riggs

This week has been an explosion of activity for Riggs! 
He took his last field trip...ever...in elementary school to Biz town! It was such a fun day and I was so happy I got to be a part of it! He was picked as citizen of the day and I was picked as volunteer of the day! It was an awesome day!
 He took his advanced placement tests at North Middle...pencils up!
 He spent the day at North...on a scavenger hunt of the building....trying to open a locker with a combination....and he was happy to see a few of his buddies already in Middle school!
 and finally he attended his first middle school dance! I gave them a cookie for after school snack that said "Happy 1st dance on it"...and a 12 pack of vanilla Cokes! I did not sneak into the dance and take pictures ( although I sure wanted to and I thought about it for sure!)
Lots happening as we get ready for North Middle!

No comments:

Post a Comment