It's the little things that mean the most.....

When I pray for these children my prayer is for them to have kind, loving hearts....this is our life...our journey...our Hardy Hearts....

Monday, April 1, 2013

mothers tea


It was my fourth...and final Mothers Tea at Watkins....I waited with all the other Momas....for the first glimpse of my reason for being there....


and then....I saw her....my Lila...shy smile....little hands clasped together....

Hi Moma.....I am so glad you are here....
She sang...and was so precious.....


and after I gave her flowers for her beautiful performance!

She was so proud....and I was proud of her...what joy this little girl brings...

Mrs. Shaw....who has welcomed all four of my littles hundreds of time a piece to Watkins is retiring this year....we gave her flowers too...what a blessing knowing her has been! 

and then we were off for cupcakes and lemonade.....

and pictures of me...drawn by the sweetest little hands....
see my high heels.....


It was so fun...and so perfect...and just like the other four teas right down to the centerpieces and party favors!

Watkins....the memories of four teas...and this sweet girls will always hold such a special place in my heart!






No comments:

Post a Comment