It's the little things that mean the most.....

When I pray for these children my prayer is for them to have kind, loving hearts....this is our life...our journey...our Hardy Hearts....

Friday, March 29, 2013

Maddie Ann is finally here!

After a very long wait...I am so pleased to announce the arrival of my first great niece.....Maddie Ann-Marie Pike!

She came into this world on March 27th at 10:29 am weighing 7.4 lbs and was 19 inches long!




 Such a little baby who will change us all in a big way!


 I could not be more happy, or more proud of Alex.....he will be a wonderful father to this little one....
 Truly there is nothing better than a new baby! We are so excited to have one in the family again..she bring a new love...a new hope...and a new promise to the world!

 What a wonderful Easter present for us all!

 Alex and Sarah we are so happy for you and wish you all the love and support you need as you enter this amazing journey of parenthood!
 I took dinner over last night...and got to hold her...smell her...and kiss her newness! I found the perfect dessert to take too! You can't have enough pink with a baby girl!
Welcome to the world Maddie we already love you so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment