It's the little things that mean the most.....

When I pray for these children my prayer is for them to have kind, loving hearts....this is our life...our journey...our Hardy Hearts....

Friday, March 15, 2013

Kindergarten Registration

-Charlie Chaplin
 I tried to keep this quote in mind as I filled out the packet of paperwork that would register my baby for Kindergarten. I wish I could say I am happy...over the moon excited for her...but mostly I am sad. And I really wanted her to be excited....and not pick up on the sadness in my eyes. I think I was a good fake because she was extra happy to wear her Goshen bows and Gator shoes and head to Goshen to turn in her papers!

As luck would have it we ran into friends.....Jack and Emerson on the Way in!

and Sarah once we walked in the door!


The girls were so excited.....and so precious together......heads high...smiles bright.....they were so happy to be at Goshen!

 and low and behold...looking up....they found the rainbow......

It was meant to be that we ran into these sweet girls....my tears subsided....and I was left with happy smiles as I watched them talk, smile...and I swear.... grow. They seemed a little taller...and held their head a little higher as we walked out the door.
Yhea!!!! I am registered for Kindergarten!
 and I am registered for a new stage of my life.....as my baby prepares for a new world away from me.
 We don't do this often but today we went to Target and got a prize...a barbie for Spring break...

 just. because. we could......



No comments:

Post a Comment