It's the little things that mean the most.....

When I pray for these children my prayer is for them to have kind, loving hearts....this is our life...our journey...our Hardy Hearts....

Friday, March 8, 2013

Valentine's day 2013

In the hustle and bustle I forgot to blog our Valentine's Day! So here is a recap...
We started our day with cinnamon rolls made with love......
Daddy gave flowers to the girls.....

 and socks to the boys!
 Moma gave swim suits and flip flops.....
and of course a heart shaped box of chocolate!
 It was a school day so I sent the kids off with Valentines suckers I had made for their snack as a treat....
and the Valentine's parties were in full swing.......
I soaked up....savored....and poured my heart into Riggs' last elementary school party .....ever.
We found a valentine idea he was happy with......
and I asked each child in the class to write positive adjectives about each other...and I put every adjective on a heart shaped puzzle...the result a heart full of love from their own class mates! The kids loved seeing all the wonderful things their class mates saw in each and every one of them!
I loved every second on this elementary style fun....and I think he did too!
 Rollins' party was so fun too! He is my little love muffin!




and the Firsties loved Valentines Day too!

They are so full of love!
They sure loved their Valentine monkey party favors! I told them I was "Bananas for them"! :)
It was a great day...from beginning to end. Full of love...full of happy.We may not have a lot this year on Valentines day...but we sure have a lot of what matters....
I mean what is Jack going to do with a card with heart stickers on it?
Love it...that's what.....
He knows it was made with love.....
Happy Heart day! Hope you had a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment