It's the little things that mean the most.....

When I pray for these children my prayer is for them to have kind, loving hearts....this is our life...our journey...our Hardy Hearts....

Sunday, March 24, 2013

Lucky....oh so lucky!

This St. Patrick's Day I feel lucky!
Oh so lucky!
I feel lucky to start my day with Lucky Charms with Green milk. It's not necessarily the cereal but the look on the littles faces when they saw what was in the bowl...the curiosity of the green milk....and that look....that look they get then I do something special for them. I am lucky to know that a few drops of food coloring won't always get me that look...that one day it may even get me an eye roll....but today I know I am lucky to get "the look" so I am happy for that.
I am lucky that we had a lazy morning together as a family ...and that we thought we should just stay lazy and cozy together in the house. I am even more lucky that Riggs did not want to continue the lazy morning and that he wanted to go to church..... so cute as a button in his green gingham shirt and sperrys he went.
 We were lucky to get a few flakes of snow today...they were so pretty falling from the sky......
 and Rollins looked precious with the flakes settling on his golden hair.....


 We were lucky that even with the snow...signs of spring were around...I needed that hope for warmth...and it was there...
I felt lucky to run to target and see this in the back seat.....two round face littles...comfortable in each others space...happy and content together....
 I felt lucky for an afternoon Uno game with Gran-Gran .....and how Lila can play all by herself now as her colors and numbers are easy now.....
 I felt lucky to have green snicker doodles in the kitchen.....
 and green littles there too.......

 I felt lucky to have my house messy but smelling like vanilla.....
 and lucky to have a dog who loves us all laying on the floor....

I hope you felt lucky.....and loved this St. Patrick's day......
I know I did....

No comments:

Post a Comment