It's the little things that mean the most.....

When I pray for these children my prayer is for them to have kind, loving hearts....this is our life...our journey...our Hardy Hearts....

Saturday, March 23, 2013

A night with the Bolingers

We headed out for a night with the Bolingers to celebrate Jessie's birthday!
We went to places in Louisville I had never been but fell in love with!
Our first stop was the Garage bar! What a fun place full of character and southern charm!
They make their own tonic...it's sweet....and amazing! A must have if you go!

 Next stop was Sergio's House of Beer! Jeremy has been here before but it was new to me...not a place I would think about because I am not a fan of beer.....

 But it is the coolest place ever! There are over a 1000 kinds of beer there! It is one of the top ten places to drink been in the world and it is right here in Louisville! Such a cool place! I just fell in love with Sergio...we are now Facebook friends.....just saying"! We were there till we closed it down at 2 am so I rang in St. Patricks Day here which was so fun!
 I didn't try a sip of any of it....but loved it none the less! It's so fun to go to new places!
It was a fun night and we loved getting to know the Bolinger's family!

No comments:

Post a Comment