It's the little things that mean the most.....

When I pray for these children my prayer is for them to have kind, loving hearts....this is our life...our journey...our Hardy Hearts....

Friday, March 29, 2013

Easter set back

We have had a major Easter Set back...the stomach bug hit out house in a big way! It was two days of misery for me, Riggs and SK! Sarah Kate and I slept together in her bed with a puke bowl between us the first night and the second night as I tried to help Rollins as he was throwing up I passed out and hit my head on the door frame of the boys' bathroom. Good times! I still have a headache.....
But we are trying to get back on track for Easter and Spring break...we may not get it all done but we will do our best!
We snuck in a Spring break pedicure.....
 Got Easter baskets ready for everyone...including these we are delivering to Creasy Nature Preserve for the birds on behalf of the XC team.
 We dyed our Easter eggs.....





 and have them on display!
So much to do....so little time...oh headache please go away!

No comments:

Post a Comment