It's the little things that mean the most.....

When I pray for these children my prayer is for them to have kind, loving hearts....this is our life...our journey...our Hardy Hearts....

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

XC family

Goshen XC has become a part of our family...and all the families and hearts that go along with it! Our 3rd grade team is special....and talented...and well...we all just have the best time! We have....without knowing it....started a super club...and we are enjoying it so much! It was our turn to host and we had the best time!
 Oh how I love these Momas!
 It was almost Susan's birthday so we celebrated her!
 What a fun night.....
and in the back of my mind......I think about redistricting.....and leaving these people that I love....and not only not being "with" them but being "against" them....oh it hurts the heart to even think about it.....

No comments:

Post a Comment