It's the little things that mean the most.....

When I pray for these children my prayer is for them to have kind, loving hearts....this is our life...our journey...our Hardy Hearts....

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

hungry for summer

“One must maintain a little bittle of summer, even in the middle of winter.” 
― Henry David Thoreau


I do this every year...as spring creeps closer and closer.....I get hungry....hungry for summer. I can't help it...I just love it so....
as the ground is covered in snow today......and the winter wind whips I am dreaming of the warmth of the sun on my face and shudders.....on a day like today I could use........
 a little bit of this......
 a little bit of this......
 a little bit of this.......
 a little bit of this........
 and a little bit of this.......

and a little bit of this.....
just a little bit......that's all I would need today......

No comments:

Post a Comment