It's the little things that mean the most.....

When I pray for these children my prayer is for them to have kind, loving hearts....this is our life...our journey...our Hardy Hearts....

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

finding the run

After the National XC meet the boys took the winter off. They stepped away from running...took a breath...played with friends....hung out a little more around the kitchen table...but the pull to run is back and first track meets are right around the corner. They have been running with the Y and this Sunday they worked with coach Jeff.

Riggs seems to be finding his run again.....
 His legs are getting it back....and he feels less rusty.......

 and as it settles in....I can see how good it feels....to him....
 Rollins, bless his heart, is struggling......
 He can't seem to find his run again....although I know he is trying......
 for the moment it seems to be lost.....
 and he is struggling with that......he is down...and I hate that for him.It breaks my heart to see him so sad.
Here's to hoping for his run to return soon....and his smile to come back with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment