It's the little things that mean the most.....

When I pray for these children my prayer is for them to have kind, loving hearts....this is our life...our journey...our Hardy Hearts....

Friday, March 8, 2013

Snow Day

I woke up at 5:23 to a text saying school had been canceled......it was a Snow Day. 
 I turned my 5:30 alarm off...and rolled over to go back to sleep. I heard the little a few minutes before 6...why can't they sleep in! Why oh why?????
My anger shifted quickly as I saw how excited they were to be home...off....
I realized quickly that the roads were fine...but we pretended they were not...and that the "blizzard" was forcing us to stay in...home...warm and cozy.
We started the day with Funfetti pancakes with whipped cream!



and the conversations flowed between my littles like the syrup on their pancakes....my heart was warm.

Jack Fischer needed a place to hang for the day so he arrived around 8....and then Colin came over.....


 and by lunch time this is what my basement looked like.......  :)
 The girls and I made a brownie cake.......

 We do love a good snow day!


No comments:

Post a Comment