It's the little things that mean the most.....

When I pray for these children my prayer is for them to have kind, loving hearts....this is our life...our journey...our Hardy Hearts....

Friday, March 8, 2013

40th birthdays

My days of weddings and baby showers are numbered...the invitations to them for my friends are few and far between! Instead we seem to be moving on to the season of big birthday celebrations! And I am loving this season oh so much....as we celebrate seasoned lives full of memories! We are not as concerned with how we look...or what we have on...the hugs are longer and the conversations are more real. I like this season just fine...but I am still getting used to the wrinkles...just sayin'.
Tonight we celebrated Louie's 40th! It was a fun night for me...poor Jeremy was home with the flu. 

It was a night night of time with friends you see all the time......the ones you slip easily and comfortably into hugs and conversations.

 and friends you have not seen in forever but love oh so much!
 Happy Birthday, Sweet Lou! It was so much fun to celebrate with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment