It's the little things that mean the most.....

When I pray for these children my prayer is for them to have kind, loving hearts....this is our life...our journey...our Hardy Hearts....

Monday, January 7, 2013

Christmas 2012

Well some time in the night he came...Santa came to the Hardy house!

He came to see Sarah Kate!
He came to see Lila!
He came to see Rollins!
and yes...he even came to see Riggs...who asked the jolly bearded man for the iphone his parents would not get for him...and Santa came through with a lime green XC case and everything!
My sweet, sleepy eyed littles waiting to see what Santa had left on Christmas Morning.....

They were all so excited....joyful is really the right word!




Especially this one....and I really soaked his delight in this year...wondering if next year when he is in middle school he might not be so easy to delight...knowing the magic might be slipping....
It was the perfect Christmas morning!
and the greatest of gifts was each other for sure!

Santa really knows our littles...and the stocking loot sure proved it...Chick-fil-a  polynesian sauce for Lila!
Running socks for the boys!
a card to go to bed 15 minutes later than their normal bed time...what was Santa thinking!?
Gran -Gran loved her stocking too!

My little giver gave me a ring.....and I loved it!
and he loved the shoes I picked out for him!
It was a frenzy of fun and then I sat in my slippers and with my mimosa...took it all in...and waited for the rest of my family to arrive for Christmas brunch!

It was a wonderful brunch too!
After more present opening....
and more family time by the tree...

We rested....and got ready to go to Bumpa's for the evening.
Bumpas too was a frenzy of gifts and fun...
and more family and love...
special gifts were plentiful and love was all around!

After a very long day of Christmas chaos...we came home...crawled on the couches..and drifted off..full of happiness! 
 It only comes once a year...thank goodness...that way it stays special...and full of magic...there is nothing like it...Christmas I love you so! Can't wait to do it all over agin next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment