It's the little things that mean the most.....

When I pray for these children my prayer is for them to have kind, loving hearts....this is our life...our journey...our Hardy Hearts....

Thursday, January 31, 2013

3:03

I cherish 3:03. It's the time the bus pulls up to court and returns the 3 school going littles back to me. Sarah Kate and Rollins always race to the door...Rollins beats her every time, but she tries any way. And I stand on the porch and welcome them home with hugs. I can't wait to hear how their days were....the good parts and the bad too. I love this time of reconnection....while it's fresh....and they are happy to be home. I love that each day we celebrate little victories like finishing a book or being selected to take the flag down. I love that we talk about hurt feelings and how to be a good friend. It's a time for warm cookies and feeling the comfort of home envelope you. Most of all I love that I am lucky enough to be able to have this time with them....3:03 is Moma time for sure and there is no place I would rather be each day than on my front porch listening to the squeak of the bus brakes as they get closer and closer...bringing my littles back home to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment